VOLUME 13 ISSUE 1, 2022
Published June, 2022
Print ISSN: 2467-8406 | e-ISSN: 2467-8392
Citation: (2022) 13 (1) Journal of Sustainable Development Law
and Policy, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria
Editorial Comments by Damilola S. Olawuyi (SAN)
1. Theories and Practices on Deposit Bonds Use for Environmental Management and Sustainable Development in Kenya’s Titanium Mining Projects Geoffrey Omedo, Kariuki Muigua, Richard Mulwa & Robert Kibugi
2. America or India: Identifying a Suitable Off-Grid Rural Electrification Model for Nigeria
Eti Best Herbert
3. Foreign Fictions: ‘Research’ about Ethiopian Legal Reform in A Top-Tier Academic Journal
4. What is the Problem with Stabilization Clauses in Petroleum Agreements?
Victoria R. Nalule
5. Assessment of the Level of Awareness of Households and Institutions on the Impacts of Premature End-of-life Vehicles in Nairobi City County, Kenya
Selelah Okoth Elvin Nyukuri & Richard Mulwa
6. Oil Spills in the Niger Delta: Does the Petroleum Industry Act 2021 Offer Guidance for Solving this Problem?
7. Improving Environmental Protection in Nigeria: A Reassessment of the Role of Informal Institutions
Osamuyimen Enabulele & Eghosa O. Ekhator
8. Implementing the Sustainable Development Goals in Nigeria (Routledge, 2022)
9. The Search for Sustainable Economic Development in Nigeria and the Role of the Young Lawyers
Oladoyin O. Awoyale
10. Re-Prioritization of Education: A Panacea for the Obstacles Challenging Sustainable National Development in the 21st Century Nigeria
11. Judicial Independence: A Recipe for Democracy in Nigeria
Damilola S. Olawuyi, SAN
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-NoDerivative Works 3.0 Unported License.