VOLUME 13 ISSUE 2, 2022
Published October, 2022
Print ISSN: 2467-8406 | e-ISSN: 2467-8392
Citation: (2022) 13 (2) Journal of Sustainable Development Law
and Policy, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria
Front Matter and Editorial Comments by Damilola S. Olawuyi (SAN)
1. Legal Aspects of Corporate Social Responsibility in Ethiopia: A Sustainable Development Perspective
Bereket Alemayehu Hagos
2. When Foreign Investment and its Dispute Mechanisms work against African Economic Advancement: Revenue and Sustainable Development Implications
Marie-Louise Aren & Louis Koen
3. Normative Roles of the ECOWAS Court of Justice in Transnational Corporate Accountability
4. Population Growth, Gender and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Nigeria
5. Towards a Legal Framework for Deploying Carbon Technologies to Address the Environmental Impacts of Gas Flaring in Nigeria
6. Recognition and Enforcement of Energy Arbitral Awards
7. The Eurobond: A Critique of its Increasing Utility as a Global Debt Instrument in Nigeria
8. Overcoming Failure in the Design and Implementation of Public-Private Partnership Projects: Lessons from the Lekki Toll Road Concession
9. Private Partnerships (PPPs) in Emerging Economies (Routledge, 2021) by Dr Augustine Arimoro
10. Addressing the Decay in the Nigerian Legal Education Sector: The Way Forward
Aare Afe Babalola, SAN, OFR, CON.
11. The Place of Education In A Crisis-Ridden Nigeria
Mike A. A. Ozekhome, SAN, OFR.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-NoDerivative Works 3.0 Unported License.