VOLUME 10 ISSUE 1, 2019
Published June, 2019
Print ISSN: 2467-8406 | e-ISSN: 2467-8392
Citation: (2019) 10 (1) Journal of Sustainable Development Law and Policy
Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria
Damilola S Olawuyi
2. Petroleum Revenue Management in Ghana: The High Expectational Epoch in Perspective
Kow Kwegya Amissah Abraham
3. Linking Sustainable Development Goals with Human Rights: Analysis of Opportunities and Challenges to Promote Goal 17 and Respective Human Rights
4. National Strategies to Promote Renewable Energy Development: Whither Nigeria?
5. Separating Wheat from Chaff— Delimiting Public Policy Influence of Arbitrability of Disputes in Africa
6. Awoism and the Unending Search for Transformational Leadership in Nigeria: Political, Economic, Educational and Social Challenges
Aare Afe Babalola, OFR, CON, SAN, LL.D, FNAILS, FCI.Arb
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-NoDerivative Works 3.0 Unported License.