VOLUME 12 ISSUE 2, 2021
Published October, 2021
Print ISSN: 2467-8406 | e-ISSN: 2467-8392
Citation: (2021) 12 (2) Journal of Sustainable Development Law
and Policy, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Nigeria
Editorial Comments by Damilola S. Olawuyi (SAN)
Towards the International Standardization of Carbon Dioxide Capture, Transportation, Utilization and Storage (CCUS) Technologies: Current Challenges and Future Directions.
Alexandre Gallo, Eduardo G. Pereira, Alberto Fossa, Thomas Muinzer, Hannah Hylton- Edwards, Edmilson Moutinho dos Santos, Clara Dybwad, Cylon Liaw
2. Implementation of the Policy for Banning Incandescent Lamps in the Markets: Review of the Global Situation and Challenges for Mozambique
Nelson Manuel Alfredo Chapala, Cirio Muarapaz, Genito A. Maúre
3. Legal Reforms as a Tool For the Sustainable Development of Former Mining Communities: A Case Study of Kabwe Lead-Zinc Mine, Zambia
Ruth Hachitapika Chibbabbuka, Jewtte Masinja, Isabel B. Franco.
4. Compensating Toxic Torts in Kenya: Overcoming the Causation Dilemma
Hannah Wamuyu, Collins Odote, Stephen Anyango
5. Harmonizing Commercial and Investment Arbitration: Conflict Dynamics
6.The Polarities of Tax Competition
7. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Protection in the Nigerian Energy Sector: Reflections on Issues and Legal Reform
Abdulkadir Bolaji Abdulkadir
8. Addressing the Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Contracts
9. Gender Equality and Sustainable Development: Evaluating the Effectiveness of Nigerian Laws And Practices To Guarantee The Woman’s Human Right.
10. Current Trends in Sustainability Education and the Future of Sustainability Education in Nigeria
Adenike A. Akinsemolu, Foluke V. Arijeniwa
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-NoDerivative Works 3.0 Unported License.